To bring hope to Mali's Vulnerable Children by securing for them a brighter future through the delivery of our programs.
pick your charity wisely
Not all charitable organizations handle their donations
in the same manner and fashion. Read this before you choose to donate.
People worldwide annually give $300 billion a year to charities. Sounds like a lot right? But this is just a drop in the bucket compared to the over One Trillion Dollars needed to keep US charities in operation. The rest comes from their own assets, government support, and foreign investment. Our visual guide to giving shows who’s paying and offers some tips on how to pick a charity of your own.
(1) Make a difference in not just a child's life, but in a country's future
(2) Mali is at war against terrorists
(3) Vulnerable children are even more marginalized
(4) Your involvement will give them hope and shape their lives and their country's future
(5) Our program is holistic: transition children from street lives to becoming productive citizen supporting their country's socio-economic development.